- Humanism and Buddhism by Victor Gunasekara
A comparison of Humanism with the original Buddhism giving their similarities and differences
- Philosophical Basis of Humanist Ethics by Victor Gunasekara
Paper presented to the Australis2000 Congress on Ethics and Values, Nov. 2000
- Marx as a Humanist by Victor Gunasekara
A vindication of Karl Marx as a leading Humanist of the nineteenth century
- Slavery and the Infidel in Islam by Victor Gunasekara
An examination of the position taken by Islam on the questions of Slavery and 'Unbelievers'
- What's Wrong with Religion by Victor Gunasekara
Restating the case against religion in at a time of religious resurgence
- Free Speech vs. Anti-Vilification by Victor Gunasekara
A justification of freedom of speech in the light of Anti-Vilification Laws enacted in Queensland, Australia
- The Position of Jesus on Women by Victor Gunasekara
An examination of the treatment of the position of women by Jesus
- The Position of Women in Islam by Victor Gunasekara
The treatment of women in Islam according to the Koran and the Hadith
- The Buddha's Attitude to Women. by Victor Gunasekara
The treatment of women in the early discourses of the Buddha
- Humanist Ethics by Victor Gunasekara
A short statement of the problems involved in Humanist ethics.
- The Missionary Thrust. by Victor Gunasekara
A consideration of issues involved in missionary activity in developing countries
- Darwin Vindicated by Victor Gunasekara
A defense of Charles Darwin against the new Creationism
- Empowering Humanism by Victor Gunasekara
Issues involved in the empowerment of Humanism at a time when Religion is on the ascendent
- The Ethics of Peter Singer by Victor Gunasekara
An examination of the ethical views of Peter Singer.
- Multiculturalism and Humanism by Victor Gunasekara
Multicultural Policy in Australia and its future.